Microscopy Book Series #7 - Home
A new number of our Microscopy Book Series was released:
- Book title: Microscopy and imaging science: practical approaches to applied research and education
- Editor: A. Méndez-Vilas
- Publisher: Formatex Research Center (Spain)
- ISBN-13: 978-84-942134-9-6
- Publication date: February 2017
The present edition is the seventh number of the Microscopy Book Series, which belongs to a more general line of books published by Formatex, aimed at disseminating current scientific and technological research in a way accessible to a public beyond the very and increasingly specialized academic one.
In the case of this Microscopy series, it serves to give an overview of the state of the art as well as upcoming trends about scientific, technological and educational aspects of Microscopy, in both Life and Physical sciences.
The book was divided into the following sections:
- Applications in Biology and Medicine
- Applications in Physical/Chemical Sciences
- Methods and Techniques
- Educational Materials on Microscopy
Have a look at the full table of contents
We hope readers will find this new number interesting and stimulating, and look forward to receiving new proposals for a new edition in 2018.
Share this book!